went to the parliament with cmy today
and I kind of find it interesting. not as bored
as how I thought it would be, I was sort of
reluctant to leave after that because time spent
there was really short! D:
loner home since the parliament is like in
Clark Quay, who the hell would be so dumb
to ride all the way back to Batok and mrt back
to Harbourfront right? =/.
thus, I bused home alone and upon walking to
the nearest bus stop, I passed this shop, selling
that's-so-lpj-style items with loads of hair clips
(me go gaga over them like Rilakkuma T.T).
and I think I spent quite some time in there,
fantasizing over the vast amount of hair clips. D:
how I wish I owned that little shop...
wanted to tear every little corner of the shop down,
to search those hidden corners to ensure that I didn't
miss any good deals out. as much as I wanted to buy
the load of goodies there, I was unable to because they
only sell items in BULKS! felt reluctant to leave with empty
hands and so, I grabbed this really quickly & swiftly,
to prevent myself from regretting it before I paid for it.
I know, crazy right? so many clips of the same pattern! :(
but it's nice, don't you think so? :D.
if you want to help me defray my fixed costs,
you can purchase some of them from me.
(I think I will be going back to purchase other clips)
1 at S$0.60, a pair at S$1. ONEGAI. {:
because honestly speaking, I don't think I'll ever
need such a large amount of hair clips with
the same pattern. I'd grow tired of it.
okay, shall end here for now. JA.